Our latest Cold-Air Intake System kit for the current RS3 FL and TTRS (DAZA and DWNA engines) enables cold, dense air from outside the engine bay to reach the fuel metering unit more efficiently for great power gains, particularly on tuned cars.
- Our giant High-Flow TriFoam™ triple-layer construction is simply the best filtration material on the market, and is the key to the power gains achieved
- Each filter is handmade in the UK, with a surface area 42.5% larger than the factory filter at 95,717mm2
- The intake uses stunning matte 3K twill carbon fibre for front scoop, intake canister and 3.5″ rear intake pipe for ultra-light weight and improved thermal insulation to keep IATs down
- The full-width front scoop captures cold, dense air via its two large intakes, with clever internal ducting to smooth airflow into the filter canister with minimal turbulence
- It’s not just about performance; the stunning carbon weave of the intake will enhance your engine bay every time you lift the bonnet!
Lots of cold, fresh air is collected via the full-width single-piece intake scoop, with CFD-developed internal ducting to feed the huge filter surface area, with minimal turbulence.
You’ll hear the rich induction noise from this race-bred intake as soon as you accelerate hard. However, as a fully-enclosed intake, volume levels are well-contained.
GIANT TRIFOAM® FILTER
Our unique giant Trifoam® filter construction at the heart of this intake is 42.5% larger than factory, and hand-made in the UK for the perfect filtration and minimum restriction.
Currently Right-Hand Drive models only
For all DAZA and DWNA engine codes – all 2017+ 2.5 TFSI
Audi RS3 2017+ 8V (facelift 400ps model)
Audi TT RS III 2017+ 8S
|Audi||RS3 (8V FL)||2.5 TURBO||2017 - 2018|
|Audi||RS3 (8V FL)||2.5 TURBO||2017 - 2020|
|Audi||TTRS (8S)||2.5 TURBO||2016 - 2019|